Counterfeit, used, outdated or refurbished K-Laser units are offered to veterinary professionals in Australia.
These devices are not covered by K-Laser warranty and could potentially not be original K-Laser made in our Italian factory.
Please visit K-Laser Italy manufacturer website if needed.
K-LASER AUSTRALIA OFFERS ITS PRODUCTS DIRECTLY TO VETERINARY PROFESSIONALS AND DOES NOT USE ANY DISTRIBUTOR.
K-Laser PERFORMANCE v2.0 Features
The K-Laser PERFORMANCE has all of the features of the K-Laser CUBE 4 VET, plus additional new features made possible with the latest advances in technology.
Exciting new features include:
- New v2.0 Software
- 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970 nm)
Can be emitted simultaneously or in any combination
- 18 Watts Continuous Wave (CW) AVERAGE POWER
25 Watts Intense Super Pulse (ISP)
More power means shorter treatment times and faster ROI especially for large animals
- Pulsing frequence can be adjusted from 1Hz up to 20,000Hz
- Up to 12 phases configurable in one treatement session
- Can be used with presets or manual mode
- Treatments can be modified and saved if needed
- New powerful laser diode module results in efficient treatment times and rapidly delivered dosages for a variety of morphologies
- New nanoceramic scratch-resistant anti-corrosive protective coating on hand piece
- New standby mode increases battery life and decreases boot up time
- WI-FI for instant SOFTWARE UPDATE and USAGE TRACKING
- New PLUS optics producing a unique Homogeneous Beam Profile (HBP)
Most consistent and safest application
- More robust PLUS protective stainless steel fiber optic sheath for increased durability
- Faster microprocessor yields accelerated function with more detailed graphics and faster touchcreen
- Portability: About 1.3 kg including including Li-Ion battery
- Service and repair in AUSTRALIA: Gold Coast area
- Warranty: 4 Years
K-Laser PERFORMANCE Videos
K-Laser Cube Accessories