Chinese counterfeit, used, outdated or refurbished K-Laser units are offered to veterinary professionals in Australia.
These devices are not covered by K-Laser warranty and could potentially not be original K-Laser made in our Italian factory.
Please visit K-Laser Italy manufacturer website if needed.
K-LASER AUSTRALIA OFFERS ITS PRODUCTS DIRECTLY TO VETERINARY PROFESSIONALS AND DOES NOT USE ANY DISTRIBUTOR.
K-Laser CUBE 3 VET v2.0 Features
The K-Laser CUBE 3 VET offers the following features:
- New v2.0 Software
- 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 970 nm)
Can be emitted simultaneously or in any combination
- 12 Watts Continuous Wave (CW) AVERAGE POWER
15 Watts Intense Super Pulse (ISP)
More power means shorter treatment times and faster ROI
- Pulsing frequence can be adjusted from 1Hz up to 20,000Hz
- Up to 12 phases configurable in one treatement session
- Can be used with presets or manual mode
- Treatments can be modified and saved if needed
- New powerful laser diode module results in efficient treatment times and rapidly delivered dosages for a variety of morphologies
- New nanoceramic scratch-resistant anti-corrosive protective coating on hand piece
- New standby mode increases battery life and decreases boot up time
- Incorporated Wi-Fi antenna - for instant software update
- Portability: About 1.3 kg including including Li-Ion battery
- Service and repair in AUSTRALIA: Gold Coast area
- Warranty: 2 Years
K-Laser Cube Accessories
What Is K-Laser Therapy?
DefinitionLaser Therapy is the use of a laser light to deliver specific red and near-infrared wavelengths to parts of the body in order to induce a photo-chemical reaction and therapeutic effects.
Therapy lasers are sometimes also called "Cold Laser" or "Low Level Laser". The most powerful lasers are classified as Class iv lasers (power >500mW). K-Laser units being over 15W are often referred to as HILT (High Intensity Laser Therapy).
Laser therapy has been used in Europe since the 1970s and was cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2005. Class iv Laser Therapy is very common in Europe and USA.
Main Physiological Effects Of Laser Therapy
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduce Pain
- Enhance Tissue Healing
Cellular EffectsDuring K-Laser Therapy, infrared laser light interacts with tissues at the cellular level increasing metabolic activity within the cell. By improving the transport of nutrients across the cell membrane, the increased production of cellular energy (ATP) is stimulated. The cascade of beneficial effects that follows includes increased cellular function and tissue repair.
The way Laser Therapy WorksDuring each painless treatment, laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area.
The K-Laser therapy session creates an optimal healing environment which reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness, and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored and pain is relieved.
K-Laser FrequenciesThere is always some debate as to which are the “right” parameters for which conditions. Tissues absorb light, and more specifically, the photon absorbing chromophore. K-Laser employs the broadest range of wavelengths and frequencies to target each relevant tissue type. Each step in the bio-modulation mechanism, within every treatment, will have the greatest chance of enhancing all healing processes involved.
K-Laser’s approach uses the largest variety of laser parameters utilising multiple distinct phases within each protocol. This dynamic range, combining 4 wavelengths and frequencies from CW (Continuous Wavelength) to 20,000 Hz (Pulse frequencies), has the best chance at stimulating all of the body’s cells to heal themselves more efficiently.